Friday, November 21, 2008

Bigger Post Coming Soon!

I've got a couple recipes and some pictures to share, which I will be posting sometime after tomorrow. My sister lives in this area, as well as my parents and grandparents. But big sis is going to spend Thanksgiving with her husband's parents on the other side of the state. Our family being as close as we are, we decided that we'd have a big Thanksgiving-like family dinner this Saturday, so I've been working on preparing for that today. I've got my freezer crescent rolls thawing in the fridge, and I made another batch of cranberry butter. I also made some cranberry sauce with the leftover cranberries, and a deliciously creamy, easy chocolate pie. I'll share those recipes later, as well as pictures of our delicious dinner and that wonderful turkey I keep raving about. I'm so excited! Is it weird that the prospect of a big dinner gets me excited, or is that normal?...

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Nah, its not weird! ;)

I'm excited too!

Anonymous said...

Hope your dinner turned out good today!

Meg said...

I can't wait to see it all. Hope you had fun!