Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow.

Usually, if I haven't posted for a while, I can look back over pictures I've taken of foods we've had lately, and come up with some recipe to post. But I've got nothin'. We have really been lax with our food lately. Well, mostly we've been lax about doing the dishes. And when the dishes are all dirty, we don't find much motivation to cook or bake or anything. So we've been eating foods that don't even deserve to be posted about. In fact, they don't even deserve to be remembered,because I don't remember most of what we've been eating. Sad.

So I hereby promise to get off my duff and make something yummy to post about.

As soon as I get those dishes clean...

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Can't wait!!

Shelby said...

My kids used to tell me I needed a dishwasher. I would tell them I already had 2 (meaning them of course!) NOW since it is just Grumpy and me I have that dishwasher. ;)

Creative One said...

Look forward to the yummy posts.

Barbara Bakes said...

I sometimes get motivated with a new food ingredient, or a new dish. It will eventually come!

~~louise~~ said...

Hurry up and get those dishes done. January is Soup Month, Wheat Bread Month and...drum roll...National Pie Day is January 23rd.

I can't wait to see what you conger up!